Have you ever thought about trading online without actually owning the physical asset? In this case, think about trading with contracts for difference.
CFDs have made a breakthrough in the world of online trading, attracting more and more new unexperienced traders. Curious to find out more details? The following material will acquaint you with the intriguing reality of CFDs trading. Let’s focus on the strong points of CFDs trading, taking in account an extremely important factor: you should definitely choose the most successful interactive broker. For instance, you can try online trading with Opteck.
- Contracts for difference are extremely easy to use: find the appropriate interactive broker to supply you with the most accurate instruments and additional trading guides.
- CFDs successfully adjust to the variety of markets’ conditions. The only thing you should take in account—the potential result of the deal you are closing.
- Benefit from profitable investments, trading both on rising (going Long) and falling (going Short) stocks, currencies, commodities, indices and futures market rates.
- Note: stocks, currencies, commodities, indices and futures markets have no expiration date. On the contrary, they are volatile.
- CFDs online trading is considered exceptionally convenient, since you can invest in a diverse range of financial instruments and markets. The following instruments (stocks, commodities, indices, currencies and futures) are offered only by some interactive brokers.
- One more benefit to consider when you choose CFDs online trading is leverage. Leverage is your chance to multiply the investments from different market levels. This means that you can trade without an obligation to put down the full value of your position.
- CFDs can be traded in most markets with minimal margin.
Some more benefits
In the light of the facts mentioned above, it is possible to add that CFDs online trading provides you an extensive access to a wide range of markets. Thus, you can enjoy investing in the specific assets you really want to benefit from. In addition, it is extremely easy to trade on the prices’ movements of commodities such as oil or gold. CFDs also allow you to speculate on a single trade.
To sum up, we should mention that only some of the interactive brokers are regulated by both CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) and the IFSC (International Financial Services Commission), meaning that CFDs trading with Opteck is completely protected and safe.
All available asset classes can be traded with CFDs. For instance, you can trade on over 100 different assets, including major currency pairs (such as AUD/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY), leading indices (such as the S&P500, DAX, Nikkei 225), top traded commodities (such as Gold & Oil), major company stocks (such as Facebook, Microsoft, BNP Paribas) and more.